- São Miguel de Refojos Monastery, Headwaters of Basto -10.2km (14min)
16th century monastery XII, baroque style.
- Arnoia Castle, Celorico de Basto -19,4km (34min)
Also known as the “Moorish Castle” or “Moreira Castle”, it is part of the tourist-cultural route of the Romanesque route and imposes itself as a fortress, allowing you to enjoy the surrounding area. This castle is classified as a national monument.
- Ermelo Slingshot Waterfall, Mondim de Basto -24.7km (45min)
It is one of the largest waterfalls in Portugal and is located in the natural park of Alvão.
- Lady of Grace, Mondim de Basto -22.8km (35min)
The place offers a splendid 360 ° view, with / view of the whole village. You will be amazed by both sight and beauty. It is simply beautiful.
- River Beach of Nicolau, Cabeceiras de Basto - 9.3 km (12min)
Set in a bucolic setting for refreshing dives or simply enjoying the fauna and flora along the banks.
- Pena Adventure (Extreme Sports Park), Ribeira de Pena-19.6km (19min)
With an area of 16 hectares, over which are distributed the various activities guided by professional monitors.
Peneda-Gerês National Park is 33 km away and has huge green areas, hiking trails and a vast animal and plant life.
Fafe Water Park, Fafe -27.5km (26min).
- Guimarães -43.2km (36min)
- Braga -63km (45min)
- Porto - 88Km (54 min)
Francisco de Sá Carneiro Airport -88.2km (54min)